torstai 27. lokakuuta 2016

The Bonds from London [James Bond, 00Q]

The Bonds from London by BootsnBlossoms
“I should sleep on the couch,” Bond murmured.

“Don’t be a bloody idiot,” Q snorted unattractively. Bond, amused, filed away this propensity for sleepy swearing as something to remember. “What is it? That’s a text alert, not a perimeter alarm. Nightmare, then? Damn you double-ohs and your issues, I swear to god.” He lifted his arm in invitation.

“Q, I don’t think —”

“The window’s open and I’m cold,” Q insisted.

Bond sat on the edge of the bed and finished the last finger of his drink with a quick swallow. He had no idea if Q was hinting that they needed to keep up their pretense due to the open window, or if he really was just cold. Either way, Bond wasn’t a man to deny himself what small pleasures he could take from this wretched life, so he slid under the covers and tugged Q on top of him until their legs were tangled and Q’s head rested on his shoulder.

But as Q dropped back into sleep, Bond stayed awake, correcting himself. Having everything he wanted, in his grasp and completely out of reach, wasn’t a small pleasure at all. It was torture.
I'm reading this and listening 90s pop music, or is it classic pop already? Fuck that. But life is weird and this feels super, super weird. Like seriously. Hopefully its just the classical music. Yea.

The feeling is maybe something along the lines of calm before storm. Or maybe it is actually the fic. Fuck.

And maybe the real problem is that the storm doesn't come and I feel like I've been left hangging and I don't like it. But I like there is finally a 00Q fic where there is no action. It's just calm. Super calm. Getting calmer and thats it. The calmest shit in the whole world.

Yea. Thats a good thing, right? I think so at least. Hopefully you do too.

(And BootsnBlossoms other fics are awesome too, check them out)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti