torstai 2. maaliskuuta 2017

Bell Tolls [Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark]

Bell Tolls by esama
The most severe change between past and future isn't the technology, Steve thinks. Its how people view Soulmates.

In the future they don't even call them Soulmates anymore.
Somehow Destiel has gotten me to this point where everything doesn't have to be perfect and happy and I can read super sad soulmate fics. Or at least one super sad soulmate fic. Something like that.

And I kinda liked how everything was the fartest thing from perfectness. It all just went to shits and then they just had to survive it, nothing else. The only thing I kinda wanted more was how the life went forward from that. There were these mentionings about past and what was the protocol but that didn't tell anything about Loki and Tony.

Okey. I am still hoping for some kinda happy ending. Seriously. Even when this was actually pretty fucking amazing. I can still hope something non existing. Whateva. Just read it and comment and leave kudos and make the author feel loved. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti