torstai 30. maaliskuuta 2017

Any Little Heartbreak [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

Any Little Heartbreak by followthattardis
Dean Winchester knows everything there is to know about the human heart.

Well.

Anatomically speaking.
A sappy love story. Weight on the sappy. And super happy ending.

The amount of medical information and details in there was magnificent. Seriously. There was a lot and it sounded right. Probably it also was. I dont really know, I am an engineer, not medical doctor. But I liked that. The whole attention to details thingy.

I also liked Sam for some unknown reason. He was just good brother and taking care of his older brother. He also had a life. And he totally was just minor character here. Ha. Maybe that was one of the reason why I liked him that much.

But all seriousness. The best part of this was the whole medical terminology and info. After that came everything else. I still don't really understand Cas and Dean's relationship or how those two can be so dense when it comes love (or the ending). But I liked the wholeness. How the whole thing went forward and how everything somehow made sense in the end.

 Yea. Thats it. Maybe. Dont know. Read. Comment. Leave kudos. Make the author feel loved. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti