sunnuntai 2. huhtikuuta 2017

Shifter [Supernatural, Destiel]

Shifter by LadyLini
"What do you want me to say, Cas? My brother, who I haven't seen in eleven years, just popped up out of nowhere and wants to join our hunt. My brother, who was raised by my dad and has no idea what we've been up to, wants to hang out with us—"

"Why is that such a bad thing, Dean?"

A pause. "You know what my dad was like."

or

The one where Cas and Dean have everything figured out, and it's Sam that's the idiot.
This was weird. Somehow weird. Calm and weid. Yea. Basically all that and nothing else.

Fuck.

Okey. I really wanted to blog about this fic but now, when I am suppose to write something about this, I have no idea what to say about this. Seriously. No idea. I have nothing bad to say or anything negative. I also can't figure out anything positive to say.

I still liked this. And this was good. The writing was good. Everything was good. But thats it. I have no idea what to say besides that. So...

Fuck it. Just read, comment and leave kudos. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti