sunnuntai 9. huhtikuuta 2017

My English Love Affair [One Direction, Larry, Nc-17]

My English Love Affair by isthatyoularry
The thing about sleeping with a member of a famous indie band is that the inevitability of having a song written about you is most likely a hundred percent. The second thing is that in the end, nobody's supposed to find out it's about you.

The one where Harry writes a song about his English love affair and Louis sleeps with someone in White Eskimo and all he gets is a stupid song written about him.
I was thinking about this fic today for some unknown reason (okey, not today, today the day I post this, but the day I wrote this). And I really, really wanted to read this again (or for the third time, maybe forth or fift, whatever). So my first reaction was to look for this from my blog and the surprise I had when I realised I hadn't blogged about this. Like seriously.

Yea. I know. I don't blog about 1D fics that much. More to that, I don't really blog about Larry fics that much. But I was 100% sure I had written something about this. Because I really liked this, I have read this tons of times and there are literally no reasons why I have not blogged about this. Seriously. No fucking reason.

So. Here I am. Blogging about this and nothing to actually say. Yea. Awesome.

Okey. This was a bad idea. I can't really say anything about this except maybe Harry writes a song about Louis and maybe they are kinda together but they suck at the being together thingy. Maybe something about shitty communication and tears (as always, maybe I should stop mentioning shit like that, everyone expects shit like that). And then maybe a happy ending. Maybe. Can't really say. Can't really spoil it to you. Want you to read the whole thing to find out.

But I like this. Somehow I really, really like this fic. May even love the whole thing. So please. Go make the author happy by reading this and commenting and leave kudos. Thank you. ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti