keskiviikko 12. huhtikuuta 2017

Mechanical Animals [Death Note, Mello/Matt, Nc-17]

Mechanical Animals by Lyson
Mello discovers that there's more to Matt than just the mechanical.
I kinda accidentally downloaded Death Note anime to my laptop again. Literally by accident, I thought it was gonna be the "new" Death Note movie (which I still haven't seen cuz haven't found it yet with English subtitles). But I got this huge want to read Mello/Matt fics again after so long time.

And this? This was the best I have found so far (besides all those fic I have read before). This was just good. The different starting with comparing Mello and Matt to each other and seeing Matt from Mellos perspective. I kinda got little weirded out because I thought that is this gonna be the whole but thank god it only got better after that.

The whole escaping thing and how the story was just a small part of the world. The story did not try to paint the whole picture of their lives or anything like that. It just showed you a super shitty and weird day from their lives. That's it. Nothing else.

Maybe there were some revelations and their relationship changed in that day but that just made the worth of mentioning. Yup. So yea. Totally worth. Seriously. The whole Death Note manga and anime and movies are so worth it. I don't know about that Netflix series yet but we will see when the thing comes out. So in the meanwhile, the old fics are just perfect.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti