maanantai 26. maaliskuuta 2018

A Home at the End of the World [Vampire Diaries, Elena/Damon/Alaric, Nc-17]

A Home at the End of the World by lit_chick08
This wasn't exactly how Elena pictured her future.
How. Why. The thing I don’t really understand is how all these threesome fics are so fucking good. Usually at least some part of them sucks ass or don’t really make sense but these fics in Vampire Diaries? I think I have finally found my ot3. That’s it. Seriously.

Okay. This fic is at that time when Stefan run away with Klaus and how everyone dealt with the aftermath. Somehow Damon is fucking everyone and then everyone (that’s Elena and Alaric) finds out and Damon gets them to have threesome. Somehow from there things just evolve and everything starts to make sense.

There is life and there is the future that none of these characters actually get in the series. There is happiness in weird places and there is an actual future. Actual, functional future where everyone is happy. Even when Stefan comes back 10 or so years later. Even when people keep secrets and are afraid. But the story goes forward and I don’t really wanna spoil it to you.

I just want to tell you that I’m in love with this and I read this twice already. Twice. In row. Seriously. And I’m gonna go back and read this for the third time and maybe for the fourth time and I can’t anymore. This is just my newest love. And I really hope you give this a change and fall in love as much as I have done. So. Fucking. Worth. It. Seriously. WORTH IT.

With all the love. Read this. Comment and leave kudos. Thank you. ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti