lauantai 9. kesäkuuta 2018

family matters [The Avengers, FrostIron, series]

family matters by WoodiestComic

Even more fluff! Even a whole series full of fluffiness. Can life get any better? At least with the knowledge that this is WIP (right now that I am writing this, it is WIP, may change by the time I have posted this post). Also. I kind of want to make another tag for fluff.

But anyways. This whole series is Tony's secret life where he has six (?) children with Loki and the Avengers discovering that secret life. So it is kind of weird sometimes but also pretty sneaky and awesome time to time. But mostly this is just extra fluffy and cute.

And gotta say. I love the children in this. I love how they have magic and abilities and how Tony is with them. I am still waiting to read about Loki more and how Loki and Tony are together and how the kids are mixing up to that equation. Yup.  Pretty awesome the whole thing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti