maanantai 18. kesäkuuta 2018

Second Galaxy to the Right and Straight On Til Morning [Teenwolf, Stargate Atlantis, Sterek, crossover, NC-17]

Second Galaxy to the Right and Straight On Til Morning by spurklie
Stiles is reading reports on his tablet and drinking from a bottle of water in the base mess hall when he realises there is someone standing at his table. Dragging his eyes up from the calculations he chokes on his water and then spits some all over Derek, who barely flinches.
Just Stargate. I love that show. I think I have watched it over three times or so. Or maybe more. Some episodes at least. Okay. I don't like Atlantis that much. SG-1 is my all-time favorite. The Universe was pretty awesome too. So this is not everything I love about the show but pretty much.

All that is literally the only reason why I opened this fic and why I read the whole thing. That's it. Okay. The fic is good and amazing. It even has all that Stargate lingo and plot and characters. It follows the characters and is not even that much OOC in anything.

The only thing I would love to read is about Stiles and his abilities with the ancient tech. I just would love to get deeper to that and make it longer. This felt like only a scratch to compared to what it could have been. So kind of disappointed in there but not really. There has to be some limit how much stuff you put into a oneshot.

So yea. Totally go and read this, even if you have no idea about what even is Stargate. Just go and read. You will like. And then maybe go and see Stargate movie and then Stargate SG-1, after that you can watch Atlantis (or you will know at which point you can start to watch them at the same time) and after that comes the Universe. Okay. There are other movies and the Stargate Origins and lot of other stuff. But that's the main order and the most important stuff. So yea. Totally worth it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti