lauantai 23. kesäkuuta 2018

The Ones That Steal Your Dreams [The Avengers, FrostIron]

The Ones That Steal Your Dreams by Imagined
A Soulmate AU in which soulmates dream each other's dreams.

Loki doesn't think he has a soulmate, after centuries of waiting, and even when it turns out he does have one, getting to meet Tony Stark is not as easy as he thought it would be.
I liked Loki and how he was miserable and kind of an outcast because his soulmate hadn't been born yet (or not even existing). Tony was kind of weird but his childhood was pretty Tony like where Howard is kind of an ass and Jarvis does everything. Yea. Somehow I wouldn't mind reading more fics about Tony's childhood.

Back to the point. This was kind of wrap about how things could have gone if Loki was Tony's soulmate. Some got the happier ending and some things didn't change. I liked how the movies fit the story but how the history and the reason behind things were also pretty well thought.

Okay. Maybe how Loki was able to visit Tony but he wouldn't do it because Odin wouldn't allow it was kind of weird. Like if you get to know who your soulmate is why can't you go after them? Isn't that kind of the point? Okay. I get that the story wouldn't have worked if that were the case but still something to think about.

And not to say that I didn't like this, because I liked this and I wouldn't be blogging about this if I didn't like. So yea. Check it out and form your own opinion, I guess. And make the author feel loved, as always. Thank you ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti