maanantai 2. heinäkuuta 2018

#librarynerd [Teen Wolf, Sterek, Oneshot]

#librarynerd by yodasyoyo
“I’ll likely get far more done in the group if I’m not distracted watching you with your pen--”

“My--My pen?”

“Pens. Drinking straws. Don’t act like you don’t know,” Derek says darkly. “You know.”

____________

In which Stiles follows Scott into his Spanish study group, takes one look at the hot nerd who runs it and then decides to stay... even though he doesn't actually speak Spanish.
Um. Yea. These two. Okay. This is just these two being idiots and finally getting together. And it feels liks I have written that same sentence a dozen of times. Maybe I have? Who knows. Who cares. All the fics are the same in some level. So go with it. Or not. At least I liked this one.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti