lauantai 7. heinäkuuta 2018

Processing [Deadpool, Deadpool/Cable, Nc-17]

Processing by manic_intent
“You know, time travel stories are seriously lame,” Wade said, as he lay on the couch. “It all goes down to ‘if you can go back in time, why don’t you kill Hitler?’ which is a polarising way to look at it. No wonder it pissed off test audiences.”

“Wade.”

“I mean, I’ve only ever liked one time travel story ever. A Sound of Thunder. Some asshole steps on a butterfly and fucks things up for everyone. Story of my life, right there.”
I am kind of still processing this whole pairing. Like how can Cable stand Deadpool so long without losing his mind? Okay. We can skip that. But still. This is kind of weird somehow but not that weird? I don't I'm making that much sense right now.

So the point here is that this may be my new OTP (fuck you 00Q and FrostIron and others). Like Cable, just pure awesome (also he saved Deadpool's life, there is that) and Deadpool. I don't think I have to say anything else about Deadpool at this point.

This fic, on the other hand, is everything you need to get into this awesome pairing. Like literally everything. They will have the snark and Deadpool will rant they fuck. Or something. But they are so true to the characters and everything is kind of peaceful and awesome. And I need more words to replace the word awesome.

But seriously. Check this fic out and more important, the check this pairing out. Totally fucking worth it.
Inch by every glorious fucking inch.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti