maanantai 20. elokuuta 2018

What's A Secret Identity? [TeenWolf, Sterek]


What's A Secret Identity? by Chrystie, imabignerd, kate882
Stiles sipped at a mug of coffee, absently watching the news play in the break room. Because of course a news station couldn't play anything other than its own content, even in the one part of the office that was supposed to be a safe space from work. His interview with Superman was making a rerun and Stiles glanced at Derek before commenting absently, “I’d totally let Superman fuck me.”

Derek, who had been in the middle of a swig of coffee, choked violently, “That’s not something I needed to know at nine in the morning, Stiles.”

Stiles raised an eyebrow. “What time would you prefer I tell you about all of the things I would let Superman do to my body?”
I'm not a DC fan. I am all over Marvel. But I don't mind some of the movies so much (Batman movies are rather good, everything else, not so much) and Smallville was pretty awesome. So yea. This is kind of not my usual stuff.

But the thing is. This was pretty good. Stiles being observant and seeing shit that no one else seems to see. Seriously. Why can't anyone put Clark Kent and Superman together? It can't really be that hard people.

Also. Derek kind of fits to the Superman role and Stiles fits to be the nosy journalist who can't shut up. Everything just fits and makes sense. Okay. Maybe that is kind of weird but whatever. I liked this and that's all the matter. So please. Go have fun and read this! Thanks!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti