perjantai 19. huhtikuuta 2019

Medicine [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

Medicine by vipjuly
Before Castiel came into the picture, Dean had been pretty sure he was straight as an arrow.

That illusion had been shattered the second he shook hands with Castiel four years ago when they brought him on as their new bassist.
I have been trying to read something else than Entourage the past forever but that's not as easy as it sounds. The problem is finding new fics and then actually liking them. So I have been kind of jumping from fandom to fandom and I have not really read that much. Okay. The problem was way before I even found Entourage fics but that's just details.

So anyways. Back to the point. This. This one I almost skipped for some reason. But thank god I was bored out of my mind (and maybe a little bit drunk, sue me) and actually opened this. Because I fell in love the way this was written. Just perfect. That's the only way to describe it.

The other thing is how this went from just trying to keep up with their backstory to actually cheer for Dean and how he did something for himself (and Cas).

And the thing is. I love all these super underground band fics. Okay. I love all band fics where the characters are real and actually make it seem cool without overdoing anything. And this fic is all that and a little bit Destiel on the side notes (more than little, to be honest). So totally worth it. So fucking worth it and awesome.

Please read this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti