maanantai 25. tammikuuta 2021

Rule Number Four [Merlin, Merthur, Nc-17]

Rule Number Four by orphan_account 

Pendragon Enterprise is the world's leading computer security company and ruthless when it comes to taking down malicious programmers. It's the perfect place for a skilled hacker like Merlin Ambrosius (codename: Emrys) to work undercover and gain a tactical advantage. But being the personal assistant for vice-CEO Arthur Pendragon is more complicated than Merlin expects. The female Pendragon threatens castration, Arthur apparently sleeps with all his PAs, and it only gets more complicated when the Kilgharrah virus causes a panic. Merlin might just have a solution though, because Anonymous...Anonymous is legion. 

My geeky heart is in love. Just so in love. I don't even know whats the best part of this fic. Maybe the conversation they have? Wait. It has to be the online conversations. Seriously. Just have to.

Okay. I didn't have high hopes for this (tbh when do I ever?) but I was bored and I have pretty much scrolled through most of Merlin fics at this point (don't worry, I have a huge list of fics that I want to blog about). And my train of thought was pretty much "sounds different, is not that long, why the fuck no". And here we are, in love and I want to read this again.

I am not going to lie and say that there are things you can't guess and everything is awesomely written. There are some things that really bother me. But because this is fic and this is about people hanging out via internet we can let those little things slide. So bear in mind all that.

Besides the point. I love how these two interact. Like they just can read each other and understand each other. I like that in the show too. I also liked how the whole magic thing was replaced by the whole hacker thing. It made sense and it was pretty awesome. Also. Every mentioning of WoW and becoming super geek about it is always a huge plus for me. I love that game.

The only thing I didn't really get was the ending. Maybe I wanted something else or maybe it came too soon or something. I just want to read more of this. I really, really do. This was that good. But good fic is always a good fic, even with not so perfect ending. And the ending doesn't suck, more like I just wanted more for the ending. Or something along the lines. 

So, please. Go and read this. Send the author all the love you can via kudos and comments. And just go and read it. Please. This is totally worth it. ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti