Historic Recurrence by KlavierWrites
Every 500 years or so, Merlin would meet a reincarnated Arthur, Morgana, Gwen and assorted knights. Every time, Merlin and Arthur would become friends, Morgana would betray them, and Arthur would pick Gwen. Merlin was getting kind of sick of it, actually. (Merlin/Arthur, university fic)
Me trying to figure out all the Merthur fics I have left here without blogging about them. There are a lot of them. And this one. No clue actually.
I liked this one back in the day, I still do. I just. I really wish this was longer and the writer would take more time with shit. Just because I need more of everything. I need to know about all the past lives, how they all were different and similiar. How Merling deals with reincarnated people. How he keeps with everything.
Seriously. I just need a lot more. Maybe I just have to get back to this fandom and reread everything. Maybe. Idk.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti