maanantai 27. heinäkuuta 2026

Pour Decisions [Game Changers, Hollanov, oneshot]

Pour Decisions by hermacology 

Hayden Pike and his group chat of coworkers are pretty sure their new manager Shane has a parasocial obsession with a professional hockey player. 
He talks about him constantly, knows everything about him, watches every game, and even has candid photos of him that are definitely not available through conventional sources. So naturally, they decide to intervene to find him a man who actually knows he exists. 
Shane, for his part, has no idea what they're talking about.
Right now Im just really surprised I can still find good fics that I have not read. Like almost every day I can find something good and new in this fandom. In every other fandom I would be bored and read all the good stuff already. But not here. 

It even sounds better when I say that there is a good sequel (prequel?) to this fic. And I really liked it. 

Fuck. Like. Yea. 

I do want more Svetlana lore in here somewhere. But other than that, this is perfect. Hayden is perfect. The sequel (or whatever) makes this even better. And fuck. Yea. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti