torstai 8. marraskuuta 2012

Slumberland [Naruto, NaruSasuNaru, NC-17]

Slumberland by Ladelle
When Naruto's world literally fades to black, he is left with one resolve: to find the one who saved him. Naru/Sasu/Naru
I dont really remember why I stopped to read  this the first time. Maybe this was too long or too different. But now I kinda like this. I dont love this or anything there just is something that I like even a little bit.

But in the begin some aliens come to the earth and the whole world ends in a chaos. One of the Aliens saves Naruto from being killed and of course that one is Sasuke. Then there is lots of running and other shit where Naruto finds out things about government and how the aliens and humans were once the same and yea. There are just so much things about gods and aliens and other languages and how humans cannot progress some things and so on.

Anyway the whole fic isnt one big mess with all the details. There is some sense and it all is well written. All in all I cant really say a bad word about this even when I didnt like this so much. This was just so different. I dont know if it is good kind of different of bad kind. It depends who is saying because there isnt so much cliches maybe a cuople like Sasuke has to return to earth cuz he cant stop thinking Naruto and the way the plot wast told.

Still there isnt anything that is bad. This just isnt something I like to read. So yea. Comment about this. I cant really say anything but try and read it. You cant say you dont like it if you dont try it cuz this is good fic it just doesnt fit to everyone. Yea. If you like scifi, aliens and how government sometimes sucks more than normally then yea you could like this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti