keskiviikko 16. huhtikuuta 2014

dawn [James Bond, James Bond/Q]

dawn by kiyala
Bond honestly doesn't begin with the intention of courting Q.
I kinda have two different feelings about this one and I have no idea if it is a good thing or bad thing.
Okey yea the first problem is the missing capital first letter but thats has nothing to do with my mixed feelings that is just one thing people should pay closer attention to.

First feeling is all about how I really like this, like yea. In my head this feels like perfect fic for someone to start reading multichapter fics (if that even makes sense at any level). The chapters are short (I love longer chapters but they fit in this one) and there are pictures in them. Yup. Pictures and really good ones. Just for the record I really liked the pics, they kinda bought something unique and fresh thing.

But back to the point. The plot isnt so complicated to stay tuned in for a longer time. It even doesn't really matter if you stay couple days away from the fic, you can totally come back and just keep reading. The good part about that is how it is still good when its all slow and short and... kind of fragile because everything builds from little parts and those little parts are gifts and how the gifts change when their thinking/feelings change.

So the other point is... I cant even remember anymore. It had something to do with how simple this is or something like that. Probably the best I forget where the second feeling came from. Gives you something to be intrested about and enough reason to open the fic. Yup. So just do that and read the whole thing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti