perjantai 25. huhtikuuta 2014

Carry On [Supernatural, Castiel/Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester/Jessica Moore, NC-17]

Carry On by TamrynEradani
When Sam gets into Stanford, Dean needs a bigger paycheck than Bobby's garage can give him. Luckily, he knows a guy.
Im not sure if I should be this proud of myself of finishing this fic or no. Took me the whole day and I cant even decide if I liked this in the end. And before you really open this one I have to warn you that this really is NC-17 fic and not all about some sappy romance (well except on Sam's part where he meets Jess and all that which doens't happen until pretty close to the ending).

Okey. So. This is kinda prostitution fic. Kinda. Dean sells himself to Cas so Sam could go to school. But ofc things arent that simple and there are feelings which just makes this fic so sappy and then there is kinda BDSM. I would say it is that much BDSM just whore and the guy who pays. So. Yea. All the warnings are there.

But I still dont know if I like this. Kinda too sappy to my taste. Probably has something to do with the fact that the sappy comes too soon but on the other hand it gets better after the first sappy shit when the lines get blurrier and shit. I also like how everyone is a little bit messed up and how they really overthink almost everything.

So. Just. Dunno. Seriously. This is kinda good and you cant predict what happens next and yea. I just didnt like all the sappy crap. It has something to do with the fact that I thought this was gonna be a little bit darker but cant always have everything you want. And for the record this works well without all the dark material. Really good. So yea. Just that sappiness. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti