maanantai 7. huhtikuuta 2014

Remember Me [James Bond, James Bond/Q]

Remember Me by Jen (ConsultingWriters)
Bond has lost his memory. Q has lost his love.
"What have I forgotten?” Bond asked; Q watched him, trying to find the James he knew.
“Nothing that you won’t work out on your own, if it’s really important,” Q said carefully, before returning every fraction of his attention to the computer in front of him.
I have never before read a fic and right after Im done with the fic have I started it from the beging and read it all over again. Never before. Never. But now this just... I have no idea.

First of all this is way too sad fic to be read while at school, literally. Q is just hurting so much and you can feel all those feelings and how it all just sucks and is shitty and all that. And Bond just doesn't know what he is suppose to do about it. He tries but can't give everything when he doesn't even know what to think about anything.

And the ending just is perfect. And the whole thing is perfect. I hate the word perfect but I can't find any other word to describle this fic. So perfect. Thats it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti