keskiviikko 13. toukokuuta 2015

Unknown Quantities [Supernatural, Castiel/Dean Winchester]

Unknown Quantities by xylodemon
No one ever tells Dean anything.

(or: Dean Winchester and the not-relationship crisis of 2014)
First I wanted to talk about how I cant actually find any fics where there is actual hunting. I dont know why I thought that but its pretty true if you think about it. Which was why this made me so happy. 

But besides that I dont know. This is cliche "we dont wanna talk about it" fic where they are together but dont talk about it. How people still come up with these plots is besides me. Even more out of my understanding is how these are good and I can actually read these without getting bored. 

But yea. Hunting and making out and not talking. Yup. The whole fic. Read, comment and leave kudos. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti