keskiviikko 6. toukokuuta 2015

That don't kill me [One Direction, Ziall]

That don't kill me by murkya
Zayn goes solo and Niall goes home.
Sad sad sad story that tries to be funny or is sometimes funny in a really sad way. Or something. I dont know. I tried to read fanfiction in wattpad but all the fics sucked and I literally couldnt finnish even one fic (well I couldnt read through the first chapter cuz they sucked so much). And then I came across this. And it all just made me so sad and frustated.

All the fics I tried to read over there were the most popular and all got read count somewhere along million but the writers couldnt understand the differences between their and they're. And then I try to find something not so appriciated fics in ao3 and they are just so good and perfect and I cant stop reading.

Well okey. This one has almost got 500 kudos so maybe this is not one of the really not that underrated fics but still pretty close. So maybe what I want to say is that could you guys stop reading crap and support the crap just because some stupid excuse and give the really good fiction a chance? Because I try to do that. I really do nowdays.

All the fics dont get this far and dont get a mention in my blog or something but I try to leave comments and kudos most of the time when I find something good and I have something to say.

But maybe Im suppose to tell you something about this fic also. Basically One Direction is taking a break from music and Zayn is trying out for solo career, Liam is making documents, Harry is acting, Louis is doing whatever he is doing and Niall is lost. The whole thing is basically Niall trying to find himself and trying to survive without the boys.

There is gardening, partying, asking the big questions of life and all. But I really liked how once again Niall was a real character, not just that easy going guy who laughs and eats and is always happy. I liked this Niall much much better. He was deep and maybe lost but he still got all those qualities. He had layers and stuff. He was a real human being.

And now I kinda want to read more fics about Niall and how he is a real human, not just this funny, easygoing guy who makes everyone happy. Yea. So. Read, comment, leave kudos and start supporting the really good fics and try to find those really goood fics, not just those that seems to be good, they have to be good in your eyes too and make you want to cry and laugh and smile and feel something. Yea. Those kinda stories.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti