maanantai 20. huhtikuuta 2015

On Air [Supernatural, Castiel/Dean Winchester, NC-17]

On Air by wincechesters (madefrommemories)
Cas and Dean are radio DJs who host the second most popular morning show in Lawrence. They’ve been co-hosts for years at different stations across the country, and they own a house together out of necessity, even though they’re just friends. But for some reason, a lot of their listeners and even some of their friends and family seem to think that they’re secretly in some kind of relationship, which they’re totally not (besides that one time that totally doesn’t count). In spite of that, Dean thinks he’s got everything figured out, until an ill-fated on air game of Truth or Dare turns everything upside down (and the billboards around town aren’t helping either).
Im actually scrolling through BarBrat right now and questioning what the fuck was I thinking when I first read this. Dont get me wrong, I didnt hate this when I read this first time or anything like that, more like the total opposite. I have no idea why the fuck I havent blogged about this before. There is probably a good, valid reason (or me just being lazy ass). Hopefully. But lets concentrate to the fact that I'm bloggin about this right now.

So lets all just praise the goodness of this fic and how I have read this three or four times already (yea I need new fics to read, leave urls to comments and I will check them out, seriosuly).

This is all about pining after the love of your life and how sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. Or no. Sometimes you just have to be brave enough to take your life to your own hands. Yea. Thats what the fic is all about. Even when Dean is not actually doing that until he is certain Cas is in love with him too and how he needs to be sure Cas and Daphne have broken up and so on..

So maybe this is all about Dean being fucking stupid and idiot and pining after Cas. Yea. Pretty normal fic altogether. But I liked this and I know you will like this so what the fuck.

Go and read and comment and leave kudos and make the author feel loved. Im done. Byeee.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti