torstai 9. huhtikuuta 2015

Outlast [One Direction, Harry/Louis/Zayn/Niall/Liam, pwp, NC-17]

Outlast by disarm_d
And then Louis says, “I bet £10,000 I could go longer without wanking than all of you,” which was probably his first mistake. 
In which Louis has some regrets, Liam isn’t worried, Niall wants to help, Harry tries to forfeit, and Zayn may or may not be bothered.
Ou my fucking god. I kinda tought the whole 1D fandom would leave me alone and I didn't plan to read any more of those fics but then this.. The reasons why I opened this one don't even matter anymore. Fuck. I don't fucking remember why I opened this. But thank the fucking god I did because fuck.

Maybe I am dead or dying on the floor and my stomach hurts and my back  hurts and my neighbours are probably calling 911 cuz the voices Im making. And lets just make one thing clear. This thing over here is pure gold. Nothing less, nothing more.

So basically its all about five guys betting who can go the longest time without coming. Yup. And then they bully each other, they harrass each other and they are pretty much have sex all the fucking time and I have no idea why I can't make the fic sound as awesome as it actually is. Maybe cuz Im dead on my bedroom floor. Maybe.

So yea. The reasons to read this ? You will die and you will enjoy your death and just cuz sex is suppose to be fun and these guys are in pain and what else. Maybe I should put this whole post under mature alert. Maybe.

So fucking read it. Thats it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti