sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2015

An Exercise In 'Worthless' [Supernatural, Castiel/Dean Winchester, Gabriel/Sam Winchester, NC-17]

An Exercise In 'Worthless' by beastofthesky
"I mean, you’re–” He gestures at Cas, in his neat oxford shirt and nice pants. “–and I’m a high school dropout who tattoos for a living.”

Wherein Dean makes a hefty living as a tattoo artist who owns the space next to Gabriel's cafe. Sam attends the local university. When Gabe's cousin comes to live with him while starting grad school at Sam's university, Dean thinks for sure that all his negative karma's coming to bite him in the ass because Cas clearly has a thing for Sam. No one would ever choose him over Sam. That's just logic.
I woke up this morning and all I wanted to do was to read Destiel fanfiction. I have to admit that I haven't read these in like a really long time (I don't count couple short oneshots here and there) and this one felt like a good one to start with again.

So yea. I have read this before. Just havent written anything about this. I don't even know why. Probably had something do with how I had so many other fics that I wanted to mention also and this one got the short straw. Probably. Or I just forgot which is also a very good option.

But back to the point.

Dean is this insecure guy who falls in love but thinks hes not worth so the whole thing is mostly Dean pining after Cas and Cas being this awesome person who lives in oblivion. Yea. Thats sounds right. But probably the best part of this was how human everyone was. They were strong like all the crap Dean had went through had affected him but he survived, took his life on his own hands and lived. Maybe he got some demons and some habbits after that. But the main part was how it all actually affected him and made him a better person.

Probably the same with everyone in this. No one was with this perfect life, perfect past, perfect future, perfect everything. I have lately read enough of these rich and famous and perfect world fics where everything just seems to work out somehow and I have gotten enough of those. So this was actually pretty awesome today.

Read. Comment. Leave kudos. And Im off to find another Destiel fic. Got addicted again, ha. Like I could even get over the whole fanfiction world. What a joke.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti