tiistai 11. elokuuta 2015

You Were a Kindness When I Was a Stranger [Teen Wolf, Sterek, BDSM,NC-17]

You Were a Kindness When I Was a Stranger by DevilDoll
"It's not all handcuffs and spankings and learning to deep throat." This is an AU with consensual BDSM sex acts, in which Derek supports Stiles financially in exchange for a sexual relationship. Stiles is of legal age.
Yea. This is again one of those 50 Shades of Grey fiction things. Or maybe I could say a copy or something. But the basic idea is the same. And I wasnt suppose to read this because of that but Im kinda happy I did.

And for the record I have read the 50 Shades of Grey book (the first one and about 30 pages from the second and so not reading more) and I fucking hate all that domestic violence and what the fuck actually. BDSM isnt that, its about respect and lots of other things but not about violence and beatings and what else there was. So if you now open your mouth and tell me how that book is so good example about BDSM relationships I will start linking here crap that says otherwise until you shut your stupid, arrogant mouth and agree with me. (and the only right way to watch the movie is the illegal way.)

Back to the fic. The reason why I want to blog about this is because this is almost everything the 50 Shades of Grey was suppose to be. Almost. But yea. This isnt perfect but this is much better example of the dynamics. And thats important. So I want people to read stuff like this instead of that violence crap.

And I have no idea what else to say. Read, comment and leave kudos. And get some brains. Thanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti