torstai 15. lokakuuta 2015

build a rocket, boys! [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

build a rocket, boys! by hito
Stiles has kind of become the den mother. It's not like he planned it!
I like a little bit too much these Stiles being motherhen of the pack fics. They are just so awesome when he doesnt even notice what is going on and then Derek is the same. And then someone says something about it and the bubble is gone.

Yea. I really like these. And I want to read more of these, a lot more.

But what I really wanted to talk about right now is how people dont even know what some countries are called. Like seriously. Scandinavia is not a country, its just mountains lined up together, like alps. And no one is calling the alps a country. The countries that have anything to do with Scandinavia are Norway (those oil rich people) and Sweden (blond gay guys). Scandinavia lines up in their border. And thats it. Yea. Finland (those angst alcoholich people) and Denmark (people in love with bikes) have nothing to do with Scandinavia.

Any of fhat actually dont have anything to do with the fic. It juts bothers me and I needed to get it out of my system. And now I have that out of my system. Thank God.

But really. This was good fic with silly plot and just nothing serious about it. Yea.

So. Read, Comment and Leave Kudos ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti