lauantai 24. lokakuuta 2015

Within His Power [Teen Wolf, Sterek, canon relationships, NC-17]

Within His Power by NoBezel
Derek is a wolfish cyborg, brother of the Governor of California, heir to the Hale fortune. Stiles is a un-sequenced human in a world of designer DNA. When Derek is forced to choose a mate, no one expects him to choose Stiles. To be fair, Derek doesn't expect him to say no.
I really wanted to start this with how this is under appreciated fic that has gotten lost to the sea of too many shit fics. But to be honest Im not so sure about that after all. Because what is the line of fics not being appreciated enough? Do they need thousands of kudos and comments or is it that once they pass the 1000 mark they are popular ?

Fuck if I know. All I know that this one had (at the moment Im writing this, could change to the moment I post this) 1341 kudos and 212 comments. But to 14 chapter fic I feel like there could be more comments (about kudos I don't know).

And somehow that makes this kinda underappreciated fic in my head (it could also help that Im 94th page of Sterek fiction). But the fic itself.

I feel like this is one of those alpha/beta/omega fics but with normal humans in the mix too. Okey. There are LP and some other different versions of moderated homo sapiences. But it still kinda feels like abo universe. And a tip for the reader, read the explanations to the LP and such. It will help (I didnt read those and kinda missed something in the plot).

Still. I liked how that DNA moderating affected to people's views about others. Some were supernatural compareted to others but there were down sides and some stuff that didn't sound so good in the big picture. It just made it all better. Nothing was perfect even when they actually tried to make it so perfect. Perfect didnt excist.

The stuff I didnt like was the feeling how it felt sometimes like Stiles was using Derek for his own end. But still I kinda liked how that using part made it okey to Stiles to say yes to Derek. Maybe Stiles was lying to himself at some point but still.

There were just so many different sides to everything and some of them I liked and some of them I didnt. Yeaaa. Also the reason why this was just so good.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti