sunnuntai 18. lokakuuta 2015

Vita Mortis [James Bond, James Bond/Q, NC-17]

Vita Mortis by  Marquesate & TABrown
MI6’s most notorious agent and their new quartermaster are an unstoppable force and counter-force, bound to collide. Despite promising beginnings, Bond and Q seem destined to crash and burn.

Their long path towards acceptance is dangerous and paved with destruction - until death begets new life.
Im kinda really starting to miss British words in Bond fics. Its like... There are sometimes bloody and flat and for queen and country but it doesnt feel like its enough anymore. I just want more. Like super British (and yea I know that there are lots of different acents in UK) or even just more anti-american stuff. Maybe.

I hope people ubderstad me. At lest sometimes. But the

To be honest this fic was everything I did not expect it to be. I dont even remember what I first thought but probably the second thing was along the lines of ridiculous crack fic or something. And the third thought was with stupid, lovey eyed happy ending (not saying that dont happen, just didnt happen what I thought). And so on.

But I still really liked this. I really liked Q and how he reacted to stuff (in the end specially with all that mocking towards Bond). Bond kinda was left a little bit hallow but that didnt bother me so much. Just loved Q and every other character in this, even Bond.

Just the mocking and bantering and flirting and everyone else's comments aboug. I really liked that. Yea. Those are the main things in 00Q fiction and those are all the reasons why I keep reading these. So yea. Everything I really liked. Yup.

And I kinda wanted to add to the warnings something about violence but seriously. This is Bond fic, what else are you even expecting of this? So. Without any more shit talking Read, Comment and Leave kudos. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti