perjantai 19. helmikuuta 2016

How We Are (but not how we're going to be) [Star Trek, Kirk/Spock, NC-17]

Even when they hate each other, they're still sort of falling in love.
Im not so sure why I wanted to write about this one specially. Maybe because I really wanted to watch the movie again just because I wanted to understand where this all comes from. And I do understand. I really do. 

I also liked how much there was stuff going on and how things happened on their time. Maybe even a little bit of slow built kinda fic. Or not really. But lots of stuff I really liked and how everything was considered. Again. 

And I just love this fandom because all the possibilities and how people actually take advantage of that. Just the best. One of the best fandoms ever.

So yea. Maybe all those reasons are actually enough reason for me to blog about this and fot you to read this. Hopefully.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti