maanantai 29. helmikuuta 2016

now some saint got the job of writing down my sins [Stark Trek, James T. Kirk/Leonard McCoy]

In which Jim falls in love with Bones' bed and maybe Bones, too.
I wanted to use words like masterpiece. But I dont know what is a masterpiece and how you define masterpiece so I really dont have words I could use. And maybe thats the worst part. 

The best part however is how you are waiting the fic to crash and burn but it does not do that. It just feels like it could happen any second but it doesnt. Its barely holding together and that is the reason why I really liked this one. 

And the repeat stuff also. 

Those two things together made this to earn that masterpiece word in my mind. Even if I dont really know how to define a masterpiece but I hope this can be counted as one. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti