sunnuntai 20. maaliskuuta 2016

Tech Support [The Avengers, FrostIron]

Tech Support by Clareithromycin
Tony's guilty pleasure is helping out anonymously on the Stark technical support forums.
He comes into contact with an exiled Loki when he starts having trouble with his new laptop.
To be honest I have no idea why I have not written anything about this one before. Because this is good and I just liked all of that computer stuff and how magic can affected electronics. 

After that comes all the secrets and plans and shit. And I have no idea what I am actually talking about. I can't remember what I really wanted to say. But it probably went along the lines of how amazing this was and how I liked every bit of this. Like all that stuff with Tony's "double" life and Loki trying to find his place on Earth.

So yea. Just read it and enjoy all of those 20 000 words or so.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti