sunnuntai 27. maaliskuuta 2016

You Can't Dodge Stiles Stilinski [Teen Wolf, Sterek, Erica/Boyd, Allison/Scott, NC-17]

You Can't Dodge Stiles Stilinski by stilinskisparkles
“And this is it?” he points at the first girl. “I saw you in first period, you barely bothered to catch any of the balls you were tossed. I’m pretty sure you spent more time on your cell.”

The girl rolls her eyes, and looks completely unashamed of the fact she had her phone out in class. Derek knows Finstock would have stepped on it.

“And you,” he points at the second girl, taller and with eyes that meet Derek’s coolly. “You can’t throw anything worth half a damn. And what are you,” he points at the boy, trying not to look him in the eye, and failing. “A hundred and fifty pounds wet?”

The boy smirks at him, and Derek looks resolutely away. He’s now desperately trying not to picture him wet.

"I can't work with this."
Before this I had no idea what game dodge ball is (I still don't what it is called in my native language) and I had to google it ofc, but I used youtube and the first thing I got from there was One Direction playin dodge ball and lets just say Im traumatised for the rest of my life. Seriously. Just no. Probably have to leave internet for awhile.

But this fic has nothing to do with One Direction and really little to do actual dodge ball (besides the point that the dodge ball is kinda a huge part of the whole plot). This is more like the story about someone figthing with morals and want. And laws and jailbait and somewhere there is practising for some dodge ball game.

Normally I would probably rant about how I dont wanna read almost an 30 000 word fic that is basicaly only about Derek pining over Stiles and how Stiles is young and Dereks is teacher but fuck that. This is actually, really good even that is totally the whole plot. Like I'm not kidding. Thats it.

The thing is. It just doesn't get boring or feel like it is repeating itself. The plot just goes and Derek falls more in love every minute. Its kinda cute, probably. And I totally dig Jack. Awesome puppy he is.

What else? Yea. Someone could explain me what dodge ball is besides that it involves throwing balls and when you get hit you are out. And read this. Seriously. Read this. And leave kudos and comments, make the author feel loved. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti