sunnuntai 4. joulukuuta 2016

For the Mission [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk, dom/sub, NC-17]

For the Mission by yeaka
The necessity of a treaty with lecherous, voyeur aliens puts Spock at Jim's feet.
Maybe there is somewhere a handbook that tells you what kinda things are okey and which aren't. Not sure about blogging about this. 

The point is that, I don't like blogging (or reading that much) about dub-con fics. This is not one per se but kinda still is. 

Okey. More like this is the shit that you may have to do for the greater good even when you are not so sure about what that greater good is. Maybe I dont like the idea but I liked the fic. Not the consept but how it was done and written. 

And lets be clear that some people may find the content to be disturbing. Yea.  

But I really like Yeaka's stuff. Everything is always just so well written and good. And maybe I should blog about their fics more. Hopefully I will at some point. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti