keskiviikko 21. kesäkuuta 2017

Boxing Gloves Make Good Oven Mitts [Supernatural, Dean/Benny, Nc-17]

Boxing Gloves Make Good Oven Mitts by anarchycox & TheProfoundBlade
Dean has a good life, a great life. He runs a food blog, does beta testing for cook books, even caters a little. But maybe he's gained a little weight. And maybe his family teases him a little about it. Enough that it starts to bother him, though they have no idea how much the jokes hurt. So he decides to go to a gym. Only he's embarrassed as hell about it all and goes in the middle of the night. He hates it, the lights, the machines, but he hates the jokes and his body more. Only after a 4am work out he notices the fighting club attached because of the noise he hears. Sees a guy boxing and quickly runs away from the sight, only to see the guy in the locker room. A rather fit, gorgeous, tattooed guy with a beard and a great smile.

Benny is about to make Dean's work outs a lot more interesting.

A 30 day OTP challenge collaboration between anarchycox and theprofoundblade
I wasn't suppose to blog about this. I really didn't even want to in the beginning. The only reason why I kept reading this was because I liked Dean as a food blogger and Benny as a fighter. I also like them together a lot. Yea. The only three reasons why I finished reading this.

The reasons why I didn't like that so much (notice the past tense)? First of all Dean is pretty ooc in the beginning. Just so fucking ooc. But it makes sense and so I can live with it. Second thing was the beginning. I know, it kinda makes zero sense but just keep reading, it gets better. There are some other things too but nothing else worth mentioning.

But I liked Benny. He had a background that made him who he is. He had reasons why he did stuff and why he was the way he was. I also liked Meg. Like the first time ever, I really, really liked Meg, which is just one huge reason why I am blogging about this. Meg was pretty fucking amazing. Okey. So was Cas and Charlie, but they are always amazing so Meg needs special attention.

Still Benny wasn't the only one with amazing background. Cas had one, so did Meg and Dean kinda. Dean did make sense a lot of time, if you ignore the whole ooc thing.

But the one thing I have to mention, is everyones' chemistry. That was just so awesome. How they all made that little family and how they all just were there for each other. It was just one, big, happy family celebrating life. Yea. The fic was about one huge family becoming family and celebrating life. Yea. That sounds actually pretty perfect.

So please. Just read, comment and leave kudos. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti