lauantai 3. kesäkuuta 2017

Lonely Too Long [Supernatural, Dean/Benny, Nc-17]

Lonely Too Long by rippedoutgrace
Dean and Benny run away on Benny's boat and are generally adorable together.
So. I was trying to find Dean/Jo pairing fics (seriously, just don't ask) but there really aren't any. I probably found two oneshots and I read them (not worth it). After that, I just randomly clicked Dean/Benny tag and found this. Yea. That's how I ended here.

Through the fic, I had two questions in my head. What about Impala? And vampires mate for life, right? I literally just wanted to know where Dean put the Impala while sailing with Benny and if Dean and Benny are now mated for life. Yea.

The rest, on the other hand, felt like a vacation. A well deserved holiday where you don't know have a plan, you just want to be and everything is just so calm.

And maybe, in the end, their whole relationship started to show as something else, something deeper. And I would really, really love to read more Dean/Benny fics. Yea. So. Enjoy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti