torstai 31. elokuuta 2017

Random Fandom Week 6 [Mortal Instruments]

Fuck this.

Okey. I have blogged about Mortal Instruments fics, I have even put some Malec fics into those PWP oneshot megaposts that I do sometimes. But I still, really, really wanted to the whole random fandom week where I list couple awesome fics about a new fandom. So what if the fandom isn't that new? So what if I have kinda already blogged about the fandom? So fucking what.

I wanna do this and I am doing it. No one can say I can't do this.

The thing with Mortal Instrumetns and me is that I have read the first book. I also have read the first 20 pages from the second book (or something). I have seen the movie and I also spent one weekend building a Star Wars puzzle and at the same time watched the tv show. So I kinda like the whole world (I don't like the tv show that much, no idea why and I also don't like the books that much, but I am planning on finnishing them so there is that).

And Malec. To be honest, I liked the whole Clary/Jace thing more when watching the movie. I didn't even pay that much attention to Malec in the book either. But I liked Magnus in there, he was my favorite in the movie and in the book. But it was not until the tv show that I really started shipping Malec. They are just so perfect and awesome. I like them and thats it.

So here we go. 5 + 1 Mortal Instruments and Malec fics. Awesome. You are welcome and have fun reading these. Thank you.

give it a go by rocketshiptospace
“You know what, Alexander,” Magnus says, studying their menu like he doesn’t already know it by heart, “You should really consider selling hotdogs.”

Alec sends him a confused look. “What, why? Aren’t my burgers good enough for you?”

Magnus looks up, “No, no, they are, it’s just,” he grins mischievously, “You really make my wiener stand.”

or, Alec works in a food truck. Magnus knows an awful lot of food related pick-up lines.
This. I picked this only because I can't really write a whole post about this fic. I like this but I have nothing to say about this. This is just so good and summery fic. And its not a bad thing that I have nothing to say, its just how things are sometimes.

Something Changed by arandomfan91
AU in which the Clave accepts gay marriage and Alec is out and proud and completely comfortable with who he is. He's 18 now and the head of the Institute of NYC, a job that requires all of his time and attention. Just because he's out and happy with who he is doesn't mean he has time for love. But sometimes love sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
For some reason I have nothing to say about this. I almost don't even remember the fic.. But this was good so there is that. Yea... Ugh. Whatever.

Marry Him Next Time by mininoot
Isabelle is throwing Alec a bachelor party on the night before he's supposed to marry Lydia Branwell, and he would like to be literally anywhere else. His feet lead him to Magnus's apartment, and now Alec's shirtless, pinned to a wall, and totally, completely sure he's not getting married in the morning.
The whole thing Alec marrying Lydia was weird. It kinda made sense in some way but I really didn't get it that much. I didn't even understand how Alec got so far away from his siblings so fast and the whole plot till the wedding was kinda weird. The wedding scene was also super weird (doesn't mean I didn't like it). But this. This is good and how things could have went. Yup. Okey. Only thing is why Alec had to be such a drama queen about it but whatever.

Possibilities by heartsdesire456
When Maryse gets the idea to set Alec up with another gay Shadowhunter to lessen the shame, Magnus goes through an array of reactions to the whole idea.
Magnus is always the more confident compared to Alec. He knows himself and he trusts Alec a lot. Maybe it has something to do with being hundreds of years old. But here he trusts Alec and wants everything best for him, even one more friend and better life. He wants Alec to have everything. Yea. Kinda sad when you think about it, but the ending is happy and everyone is happy so whatever.

Messy Lairs by kuro1neko2kun
Magnus may have a little problem controlling himself when he and Alec are getting it on. People are starting to notice how messy his apartment has gotten.
The crack part of this week. Just fun and smexy (maybe). I don't even know why I liked this so much, maybe because that whole losing control thing fits to Magnus so well. Or maybe because how the others react to it. Or maybe this fic is just amazing.

And the +1 is little bit different compared to other fics.

Masters of War by Lecrit
Alec and Magnus hate each other. They know it. Their families know it. Their friends know it. Alec and Magnus hate each other. Or do they?
In Malec fics, its always certain that they have super good chemistry and they just like each other from the minute they meet. So here they don't really like each other, they can't stand each other. So this can so be the +1 and fit to the week perfectly.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti