keskiviikko 9. elokuuta 2017

to wage this war (against your faith in me) [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

to wage this war (against your faith in me) by stormfirej
Finally, Lydia breaks the tension. “Okay, I’ll bite. What is going on?”

Derek starts, as if he had forgotten there were people in the room. He looks up at them and furrows his eyebrows. “My instincts are flaring,” Derek eventually says, and Isaac counts it a pack win, because Derek didn’t say this so much so as admit it. They were climbing up the trust ranks, finally. “I think something is wrong with the pack, but I don’t know what.”

“Everyone is here,” Erica raises an eyebrow at him, and it is right. Lydia and Allison were here, and all the wolves. “There is no one in immediate danger.”

“One person isn’t,” Jackson raises his head from where he had been shooting daggers at the brick wall. “Stilinski isn’t here.” Everyone raises their head at that- the fact that Jackson was the one to realise that Stiles wasn’t around, and the fact that Stiles had never missed a pack meeting before. He was usually the enthusiastic camp leader when it came down to it too.

Derek’s heart skips a beat.
I kinda like the idea that Stiles is the underdog or the guy everyone always forgets. I kinda like the idea even when there is just one guy who remembers that Stiles exist. I like the idea even more when Stiles really finds himself and gets to shine at the end of the story. I also like sad, depressed Stiles. Stiles is just this super versatile character that can be almost anything without being out of character and that is one of the reasons why I like reading Teen Wolf fanfiction.

Here Stiles is that super sad ball of crying depression. He can't get out of bed, he can't find reason to get out of bed. Everything is just still and he has no reason. And everything in that is super logical when you think Teen Wolf. Everything could be like that in Teen Wolf.

And then comes Derek who is just a little bit lost as an alpha and doens't understand things. But he still has this reason to go and help Stiles and, in the mean time, he helps himself a little bit. I like that. I also like how Derek staid in character through all that. Like how he tried to be good and do the things right. Yea.

So there wasn't really anything I did not like in this story. At least I can't remember anything right now. So please. Read it. And comment and leave kudos and make the author feel loved. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti