lauantai 12. elokuuta 2017

Bratishka: Little Brother [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

Bratishka: Little Brother by Valinde (Valyria)
Dean thinks he knows pretty much everything there is to know about his best friend Castiel Novak - he's a smart, gorgeous DA who probably lets Dean get away with more than he should to see the bad guy locked up - but it turns out Cas is hiding some dark family secrets.

Cop Dean/Lawyer Cas AU.
I didn't plan to write about this fic. Not because I didn't like this. More like I have nothing to say about this. Everything is pretty good and everything just works (even the cat thats name is Assbutt, seriously). So nothing bad.

The thing I really liked was the whole mafia family. I would like to read more about Cas' family that is Russian mafia (or Italian, that could work too). Then all that Michael ja Lucifer shit there going on. Yup. Write that and I will read it. In the mean time we can enjoy this awesome mafia piece.

Btw. There is some violence, death and torturing. Yea. Suppose to warn about that. Maybe. I don't, don't really care either so yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti