lauantai 23. syyskuuta 2017

A Different Kind of Falling [Supernatural, Destiel, Nc-17]

A Different Kind of Falling by Lyrial
“I will do it then,” Castiel said with confidence that he did not truly possess. “I will pretend to be a hunter and gain the trust of Dean Winchester so that we may locate Michael’s grace and restore him. I might not be as familiar with humanity as Balthazar is, but I am still a master tactician. I am certain that deceiving a few humans will be well within my capabilities.”

As the humans would say, famous last words.

(Dean is the fallen archangel Michael. Castiel is sent on a mission to restore him to his angelic self. Things get complicated, however, when Castiel finds himself falling for Dean.)
I have kinda got addicted to fics where Dean is angel. All those different reasons and different outcomes. Even the Dean is Michael thing is interesting how it could take dosens of different turns and you are left question what turn it will take.

I don't know about anything in this fic. I just don't know. But I like everything it (okey, almost everything). And I wouldn't mind reading more like this. Okey. Im so reading more Dean is angel fics but I wouldn't mind more fics where Dean is actual Michael and not just Michael's vessel.

So I'll keep reading these and sharing the best with you. Yup. Go and make the author feel loved! Thank you. ♥

(Maybe that life wouldn't be such a bad thing, right?)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti