maanantai 8. tammikuuta 2018

Pong Me, Bro [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

Pong Me, Bro by LadyDrace
Stiles doesn't date jocks, because it seems like all they do is prance around making a spectacle of themselves to impress whoever they're trying to hook up with. It's pathetic, and Stiles isn't into it.

Which is probably why it somehow completely escapes his notice that one particular jock is determined to catch his eye.
Okay. I am seeing a theme here. But there is a plot this time! I swear. Or something along a plot. More like Stiles being stupid and not seeing everything. And Derek being a sad, pining bag of fur. Not really but you get where I am going with this.

I want still this one to be here because I think in this the whole Sterek chemistry has been turned upside down where Derek is this kinda super insecure person who just tries to get noticed by his crush. Stiles, on the other hand, is this super popular guy who just goes where he wants and does not give a fuck. And somehow they still get together and are true to their character.

Okay. All this is kinda weird but it works, so who am I to complain? No complaining at all. So yup. Enjoy!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti