maanantai 23. maaliskuuta 2020

Moonshine [Teen Wolf, Sterek, Nc-17]

Moonshine by Udunie
Deucalion was sitting in the corner that was reserved for special guests, with his henchmen - a pair of twins - guarding the table. He was just putting his stetson down, eyes catching Peter and widening just a fraction when he noticed Stiles. He was a good guy though, and quickly got his pokerface back in place. Nobody came to the Moonshine and insulted Peter.

“Deucalion, nice to see you,” he greeted, not acknowledging the goons who were giving Stiles the side eye. He knew they probably wanted a piece of his kitten, but thankfully were not foolish enough to try.
Give me more stuff like this. Seriously. That's all I am asking. Just leave them down to the comments section and I will check out every single one of them.

I want more super weird powerplay where you don't even know half that's going on until the end. Maybe I just want dangerous powerplay, where the rules are something that they are figuring along the way. And I don't mind some dead people on the way.

To be honest. I just want some wicked stories where you have no idea what could come next. Yup.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti