perjantai 6. maaliskuuta 2020

The Interview Series [Harry Potter, Drarry, Pansy Parkinson/Original Female Character(s), Marcus Flint/Oliver Wood

The Interview Series by hopelocklet
Interviewer: Many of your fans adamantly believe that you’re in a secret relationship with Harry Potter. Is there any truth to that?
Draco Malfoy: That’s a crazy theory, isn’t it? I’ve heard that before, and the fans seem to be genuinely invested in it.
I: So the rumors aren’t true?
DM: The rumors are ridiculous.
[Interviewer waits for a solid denial, but Malfoy offers nothing else.]
... best-selling author Draco Malfoy and savior Harry Potter have been rumored to be in a romantic relationship for a long time now, and every so often there are little hints given away in interviews which corroborate the claims. "Drarry" fans are waiting patiently for the official statement that they're together.
I am trying new things in fics. Like new genres and different ways to enjoy fiction. Somehow I found this. I have tried to read fics that are only dialogue or only letters and most of the time those fics don't really make that much sense to me.

But this. This was fun. Different. I smiled through the whole fic. I liked reading about their relationship from other perspectives and how people just knew about them. I also liked how kind of shitty they were at hiding the relationship. Like yeah, they probably promised that they were not gonna lie about it but at the same time not to say anything. Which made it so much more fun.

The only thing I am really missing is the backstory, their backstory. How did they get to this point, how they work and what do they actually do. But this fic is not even supposed to be about that. This is supposed to be bits and pieces from here and there. And it worked perfectly in all the ways it was supposed to work.

And I loved this. I really do.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti