hollanov from the outside by lisa6
There was no summary for the series itself. But basically this is just how everyone else finds out about Hollanov and how they love these two.
I liked the Hollander one. The whole where they come to the conclusion about Shane maybe being gay and how subtle it was and how long it took them to actually come up with it. And how Shane was just being a little bit too focused on hockey.
The Svetlana one just made me fall in love with her all over again. It touched deep and made so much sense.
Hayden is always Hayden and Im still not finished with the Rose one. But those two are just perfect fics too.
I really tought about blogging about everyone separetly, but I would just be repeating myself and they would just be identical and refering other posts so this is easier, neatier and leaves me more room to blog about more awesome fics. Yep.
So. Have fun kids!
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti