the lake house by ratherunnecessary
The following weekend, interrupting an argument about saving versus spending, Kip said for the first time, “Why do I lowkey feel like you guys are perfect for each other?”There was a brief silence at the dinner table. Then Hollander started laughing. With his full chest, which Ilya had never heard. Ilya started laughing, too, and then everyone else joined in. “Good one,” Ilya said.
This is the dream. Having a place to hang out with friends, having just the perfect friend group where this is possibly. Just. This is basically everything I have always dreamed off. Which is why I maybe cried through this.
Maybe they are all rich and succesfull. And maybe they have pretty much the perfect life. This is still something to dream about and have as a goal in life. Probably never gonna happen, but who knows.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti