“He’s the most adulty,” Bee hisses.
Shane squints at the group. “What have you done?”
“Nothing!” Young squeaks which immediately means they have done something.
“Uhm, just say hypothetically your washing machine is flooding and you try to open it to drain it, suddenly your entire laundry is flooding.”
“Is the drain hose connected properly?”
“Don’t look at me!” Arty whines. “Do I look like I know how to fix a drain hose? I don’t— stop looking at me!”or, five times shane is contacted by the rookies for adulting and one time he accidentally gives wildly incorrect advice
I feel like I should figure out who is GEEK and why everyone credits them. But. Like. Im probably too lazy to get that deep into this fandom. And maybe Im too old to go that deep. Idk.
Anyways. This is part of a bigger series and its not 100% mandatory for you to read all the other parts of that series for this to make sense. Some little details may sound weird but this is fine as a stand alone.
It kinda also feels like people seem to forget about how these guys are like 18 or 19 or 20. So really young and still figuring the shit out. So it makes sense for them to have a frat house and being totally clueless about a lot of things. Also. There was this one hockey player who played Fortnite (I think?) like a lot while being a professional NHL player. It even affected his gameplay for some degree and when he finally stopped or maybe just wasnt gaming so much he started to be a better hockey player. Or something like that. Ugh. Now I have to google the guy. Shit. Patrick Laine! Yep. It was some British football player who even needed professional help for gaming, but thats completly different story. And please, do not ask how I have this useless information in my head.
Anyways. Back to the fic. Sometimes people forget that players are also young guys who are filthy rich and they are on their own. And all of that could just mean utter chaos. Some of that chaos is also understanding how much rich people can be separeted from the real world and everyday things.
So this is another thing I need to get lost to and read a lot more fics about. Seriously. Fuck life. Who needs a life anyway?
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti