Laine took a swig of his beer. “God help whoever is rooming next to Roz tonight.” Shane felt all the blood drain from his face. Jesus. Of course, Ilya was going to sleep with her tonight. She was gorgeous, perfect, and he didn't have to sneak her around the hotel. Why wouldn't he sleep with her? Because of Shane? They didn't mean anything to each other. They were . . . friends, maybe. Roommates, definitely. Even if Rozanov was respectful enough to not bring anyone home while Shane was there, there was nothing stopping him from sleeping with other people while he had his own room on the road.Months of living together and playing together, Shane and Ilya are living in harmony until Shane has an anxiety attack after seeing Ilya flirt in a sports bar.
I was just going over fics that I wanted to download to Kobo and then found this. My only thought was that this is short, wont take long, doesnt matter if its shitty or anything else. But shit. I liked this.
This is literally nothing super special. But this kinda makes sense and I liked how fucked up Shane was and how fast. I dont know. Even if its a little bit OOC but like, if Metros have gotten rid of him, that must eat some of his selfesteem so there is that.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti