tiistai 18. joulukuuta 2012

Appendicitis [Sherlock]

Appendicitis by gemstone1234
Pretty much what it says on the tin. Sherlock gets appendicitis, deals with it in a very Sherlockian way. I dont really get the rating system so I'm just going to say there's nothing particularly graphic in here, no bad language or anything really. Just the story.
Okey. First off all. There isnt any paring, there isnt any hots stuff and all in all there istn any those stuff that I like in a fanfic. Yea.

So in basically Sherlock is too stubborn to admit that he is in pain and John finds him on the floor and takes him to the hospital. There everybody is like trying to take care of Sherlock and shit like that. Ofc John is worrying and doing all he can do to take care of Sherlock. And Mycroft is doing his own part with putting Sherlock to best room that is in the whole hospital.

But why I liked this one? Seriously I dont know. I have no friggin idea why I even opened this one and read this through. Maybe it had something to do with how well written this is or maybe just because this is so different to all I have ever read. Like seriously. I cant even say another fic where there is just main character going to hospital and being taken care there and then getting home and the end.

And there happens nothing in this one. This was kinda pure character analysis. Like the writers only purpose was to try out how they all would act if (or when, whatever) Sherlock ended in hospital. And I have to admit that they have totally succeed in that. I so could picture all the scenes and how true they would be and how everybody just is like they are in this one. Like really. Ou god. So. good.

Now I am ofc saying that you have to go and read this and leave your own comment about the whole fic down here. But at least read this. I dont think Im ever again gonna ask you to read anything like this again. So read and do it just for the experience. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti