tiistai 25. joulukuuta 2012

A Nights Musing [The Lord of the Ring, Legolas/Gimli, NC-17]

A Nights Musing by Gecco
After Helm's Deep and Legolas finally excepts his feelings for a certain Dwarf.
First the whole Legolas/Gimli thing was so fucking disturbing to me that I dont even know what to say. But then I read that little sentenced or two somewhere. I think it was an actual part from the books (yea, havent read those cuz never really had enough patiense to read all that) where was this mention about how Legolas took Gimli with him to that other side of sea (or whatever) because they were so close and blahblah. That thing make me want to try the whole paring thing and I have to say, I kinda seriously like this one. Yea.

And this was the first I ever read through about those two. The story is almost all about how Legolas finds the ways to look Gimli as a handsome person. He has grown with elfs and cant see any other beauty than the sweet, nice harmony in bodies and those long, fine hair and crap like that. But then all the people who were trying to get into Gimlis pants opened his eyes how Gimli is beautiful his own way and that isnt elf kinda beautiful.

Maybe the most I liked how Legolas was in love from the begining with Gimli but couldnt think him as a beautiful from the outside. He only knew that attraction to Gimlis soul and thoughts and to crap like that. In the beging he couldnt even think that Gimli looked anyway beautiful or handsome. To Legolas Gimli was only this ugly person with lots of hair in every friggin place and nothing more.

So kinda the whole oneshot is a story how Legolas found a way too look things differently and look outside the box. Yea.

And to Gimli this was... I dont know what this was to Gimlis part. I just liked too much all Legolas thoughts and how he matured during this and found that even the elfs can be wrong and that they are too selfcentered. So maybe to Gimli this was a story how he found the love of his life from a elf and how he got over his hating for elfs. Yea. Maybe.

Then the whole storytelling in this one was so good and fluent and I just couldnt do anything but to fall in love with it too. Seriously I cant find any flaw in this one. So I just think I found a new paring that Im gonna ship the rest of my life. Ha. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti